Re: Which system is better?

Brinks (Broadview)...the worst - you shouldn't even consider them.

ADT is ok if you don't mind being one of millions of clients, paying high
monitoring fees and contract that will be enforced. If you get a corporate
install you should be ok, but ADT dealer installs are pretty crappy. Also,
they're not real flexible in what they can/will sell you.

Never heard of the other company so no comment there.

Brinks and ADT will not sell you a non-monitored system if that is what
you're thinking.

Ask friends, neighbors who they use.

--
**Crash Gordon**