Re: Binky's back!!

"too fat for a ladder" wrote:

> Here's a strange occurrence........I just googled "2 way voice" and my
> old site ranks #4 out of 79,400,00 results.

I just Googled "napco gemini p9600" and my websites come up 2nd and 4th out of
3,920 results.  The only one ahead of mine is Napco's own site.  For the Napco
Gemini P3200 I come up 3rd, with Smart Home in 2nd place after Napco itself.
For the Napco Gemini P1632 I come up second again.  That's why we get so many
calls from existing Napco owners looking to locate the manufacturer.
Curiously, we only come up 4th on the Vista-20P and third on the Vista-128BP.

Want to see some nice results?  Search a few of the major lock and access
control manufacturers.  I come up between 3rd and 5th on lots of them and many
of the others are not selling retail.

I think several the ideas we're talking about here are going to make you a lot
of money.  But if you want to really see lots of traffic, build a site that
automatically adds more and more pages.  Cocoon Tech did this with their
excellent forums, generating tons more traffic than a plain Jane site could
have done.

A couple of enterprising guys have added usenet streams, using this group and
a couple of the home automation groups, to their sites.  By having an app that
displays every post to an active newsgroup as a unique web page, you can make
Google see your site as a huge, constantly varying place.  Google gives sites
that do that a major boost.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass