Re: triggering multiple devices

> Careful.  GE is selling off their entire security division.  Their
> miserable customer service has been the subject of much discussion in this
> newsgroup.

I took a very quick look at the Concord 4 and it's not clear what
functionality it would add that is not covered by the Ademco LynxR.  Of
course, my application is not typical.  The Ademco voice chimes are used
exlusively for outdoor sensors, and the home alarm system that was installed
during construction of the house is completely separate.  The Ademco
wireless voice control pads are working perfectly.  With PIRs around the
yard and magnetic switches at all the gates, the Ademco chime not only
announces that someone is approaching, but what sensor was activated.

Best,
Christopher