Re: triggering multiple devices

"Christopher Glaeser" wrote:

> The Ademco voice chimes are used exlusively for outdoor sensors, and the
> home alarm system that was installed during construction of the house is
> completely separate.

In that case, you might want to consider something like the Voice Alert VA6000
system.  It uses wireless outdoor PIRs and a standalone receiver that can play
a separate pre-recorded (your voice) message for each sensor.  I have a number
of customers who use these and they work well.  There are relay outputs on the
receiver that can also be connected to your alarm system in case that's ever
needed.

Here's a link (my website):
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/product_87997_detailed.htm?pSearchQueryId=12888

Here's one of my competitors:
http://www.smarthome.com/7138/Voice-Alert-System-VA-6000S/p.aspx

Finally, here's the manufacturer's link:
http://www.voicealert.com/

Hope that helps.

--

Regards,