Re: triggering multiple devices

On Oct 30, 6:05=A0pm, "Christopher Glaeser" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Careful. =A0GE is selling off their entire security division. =A0Their
> > miserable customer service has been the subject of much discussion in t=
his
> > newsgroup.
>
> I took a very quick look at the Concord 4 and it's not clear what
> functionality it would add that is not covered by the Ademco LynxR. =A0Of
> course, my application is not typical. =A0The Ademco voice chimes are use=
> exlusively for outdoor sensors, and the home alarm system that was instal=
led
> during construction of the house is completely separate. =A0The Ademco
> wireless voice control pads are working perfectly. =A0With PIRs around th=
> yard and magnetic switches at all the gates, the Ademco chime not only
> announces that someone is approaching, but what sensor was activated.
>
> Best,
> Christopher

1. The Concord is not an all in one system
2. The Concord has a special zone for outdoor sensors
3. The Concord has real onboard outputs
3a. The Concord has real relay boards you can add
3b. The Concord has longer range at least with this application
5. The Concord has a lot more options available for tripping an output
which appears to be the subject of this thread