Re: triggering multiple devices

> 1. The Concord is not an all in one system

Modularity is useful because this project continues to expand over time.

> 3a. The Concord has real relay boards you can add

Although I think an Altronix relay board will do fine in this project,
better integration with the alarm system would be useful.  What is the part
number for a Concord relay board?

> 3b. The Concord has longer range at least with this application

Have not yet hit any range problems with the Ademco, but anticipate much
longer range in the future.  Longer range is definately better.

> 5. The Concord has a lot more options available for tripping an output
> which appears to be the subject of this thread

Can the Concord chime indicate which sensor is faulted using voice?  Does
the Concord have a wireless voice pad similar to the Ademco 5828V?

Best,
Christopher