Re: Manual for Edwards System3 ??

"mleuck" wrote:

> I never said you weren't working on it I found it funny you did the
> helpfile, apparently your "team" did the real work

My team consists of myself, my brother and my sister.  I write code for
simpler projects.  My brother wrote the main app and, with help from my
sister, designed the schema and the XML.  On this job I did the help system.
It was the first I ever wrote and Edwards said it would be the standard by
which all future help systems would be judged.

> Anyone can make a helpfile

Yes.  I saw the one you worked on.  It's very simple, uses the most basic
features and looks amateurish.  No one would have paid you to do that kind of
sloppy work.  Perhaps that's an indication of the kind of field work you did
until they finally pulled you into the office.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics