Re: What's the fate of Concord and NetworX

On Nov 20, 3:12=A0pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 20, 7:28=A0am, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Any ideas on what will become of these two panels?
>
> > Rather than trying to speculate what is or will be in the mind of some =
top
> > level corporate decision maker, which will be impossible at best. =A0Po=
st your
> > desire of what
>
> I already know what I "want. I was hoping that someone on the forum
> might have some knowledge about what we're going to "get".

Since the deal is barely done nobody will know that information

> I think the tech support is pretty good, in most aspects
>
> I would like to see a reasonably priced touchcenter keypad and
> wireless keypad like the new european model Networx

Who wouldn't, I'd even settle for a simple wireless voice keypad like
they have for the XT

> I think combining the best features of the two panels into one
> "superpanel" would be the best thing they could do.

Maybe however the cost of creating a brand new panel is high and time
consuming, it's far easier to stick with what they already offer.