Re: What's the fate of Concord and NetworX

> Any ideas on what will become of these two panels?

Rather than trying to speculate what is or will be in the mind of some top
level corporate decision maker, which will be impossible at best.  Post your
desire of what YOU would like to see become of the two panels.  Maybe the
top level corporate decision maker would like to know YOUR opinion.

My opinion would be to continue the product line without question.

Keep improving features and upgrading of software. (Innovation to keep the
product alive)

Improve tech support. (never a bad thing)

Backup and support the dealers that use the product.(always very important)

Don't change the part numbers.(minimize any confusion)

Increase quality control.(always needed no matter the product)

If half of the above are done we will have a win win situation.

Who knows maybe someone at UTC may actually read this newgroup.

What's your desire for the future????

Les