Re: ADT is at it again... No shame.

On Nov 8, 6:33=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 4:38=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Given the huge bureaucracy's inherent in companies like ADT and Brinks,=
 it's amazing that their
> > customers get any kind of service at all (it probably has more to do
> > with the caring quality of their internal staff than it has to do with
> > proper management....)
>
> On the face of it that statement is absurd, I'm not a fan of either
> company but they have excellent service departments

RHC: If they do, it's certainly not because of their upper management
(All Dead at the Top). And I can't speak for Brinks, but ADT in our
area is terrible. That's why all the smaller dealers are busy doing
takeovers. With an attrition rate of 22 % locally, it's not wonder...

> > Large companies ultimately end up becoming their own worst enemies.....
>
> Can when you look at GE or General Motors be but compared to other
> companies ADT and Brink aren't that large and many of the takeovers I
> did were the result of smaller companies that took forever to service
> an account or went out of business

RHC: I agree. This is not a case of small guys against the big guys.
Lots of small companies suck big time. But bureaucratic rules and
regulations end up causing large companies to fall down almost as a
matter of course. Sad part is with all the human resources at their
disposal, they SHOULD be able to do much better. It all starts and
ends at the top......