Re: ADT is at it again... No shame.

"G. Morgan wrote:

>>You are blaming entire company over the actions of one dealer?
>
> Yes, because it's not just one dealer.  I've heard numerous stories like that.

It's the same with a number of other companies.  I've heard numerous tales of
woe from people victimized by Monitronics and its dealers.  These companies
don't care about ethics or anything else -- just building that RMR.

> The new Brinks (Broadview) commercials have sunk to a newer low IMO.  I see
> those and want to scream to *someone* that this is so unethical.  I just don't
> know who gives a shit anymore.

No one in those companies cares.  Brinks / Broadview, ADT, Monitronics...
they're all trash.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass