Re: ADT is at it again... No shame.

On Nov 7, 4:38=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given the huge bureaucracy's inherent in companies like ADT and Brinks, i=
t's amazing that their
> customers get any kind of service at all (it probably has more to do
> with the caring quality of their internal staff than it has to do with
> proper management....)

On the face of it that statement is absurd, I'm not a fan of either
company but they have excellent service departments

> Large companies ultimately end up becoming their own worst enemies.....

Can when you look at GE or General Motors be but compared to other
companies ADT and Brink aren't that large and many of the takeovers I
did were the result of smaller companies that took forever to service
an account or went out of business