Microwave Motion Sensor

This sensor is used to detect smoke that can be generated either by
short  circuit  or  fire.  Our  Smoke  Detector  helps  you  evade
losses  due  to  fire  before the fire begins by sending an alarm
through our Main Panel to the Central  Monitoring Station while an in-
built buzzer warns people in the vicinity. Find more information on-
http://zicomretail.com/home-alarm-system/smoke-detector.html