Re: What's the fate of Concord and NetworX

On Nov 21, 11:21=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Kid" wrote:
>
> > so everybody treats you like that, eh? =A0that is good to know.
>
> They treat everyone like that. =A0You consider it a good thing that manuf=
acturers
> lie. =A0That says an awful lot about what an awful person you are. =A0How=
 sad.

Oh great, here we go again.

There is such a vast amount of knowledge here among some of the "core"
members of this group. It's a shame every thread invariably
degenerates into name calling.

Yes, I realize there are other security "forums", but I haven't yet
found another one that has such a solid core of industry pros. Oh, well