Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

"motley me" wrote:

>>  Like with Medicare, SS needs better funding.
>
> It has had adequate funding. the problems arise
> when we let the congresscritters get away with
> putting the money in the general fund instead
> of in the SS bankaccount.

You're right.  That is a problem, but it's not the only one.  Due to changing
demographics, the Social Security fund would need more funding even without the
diversions.  We'll deal with that and several other problems after we pass
healthcare reform legislation.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass