Re: Ademco 15p and AD-2001 Dialer

I believe it is set up correctly:

Appreciate the replies but it appears the problem may be in the dialer.
Disconnected the alarm, using only power and telephone connection I run
the test, shows set OK plays message through speaker but calls and hangs
up before the message is played over the phone.

TLine: Tone, PBX off, Attempts 2, Repeats 3

Channels: Enbled, No Exit Delay, No Entrance Delay, N.O., Continuious
(tried momentary also - same result).

Dial and message heard but called phone rings and immediately the unit
hangs up.

Question is - is this a symptom of a broken dialer?