Re: WTF

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> The fact that cannabis is one of the most benign intoxicants known (I don't
> believe there has ever been a case of death by overdose)...

True, but it has been known to cause unwanted pregnancies...

> In order for something like hemp seed oil to be an affordable substitute for
> petroleum products....

Your honor, I was trying to help reduce the nation's dependance on foreign oil
when all of a suudden these guys from DEA showed up and...

> particularly as a substitute for diesel fuel

Get's your motor running, eh?

> (did you know the diesel engine was invented with hemp oil as its fuel) it
> would have to be grown on a massive scale.  Since the by-product of the fuel
> extraction is a high protein seed cake...

Does it taste anything like brownies?

> we could then be getting food *from* fuel production instead of diverting
> food to make fuel.
>
> Not to mention the use of stalks as fodder for livestock, fibers for
> textiles and paper as well as biomass for clean energy.

Yep, and everyone knows that happy cows make better milk.

Regards,
Robert