Re: System Sensor 2W-B

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> OK...  So the question remains...  why doesn't the panel
> manufacturer list them as compatible?...

I seem to recall you and I discussed this once before.  Panel manufacturers
test and certify their products with some, but not all, detector
brands/models.  Detector manufacturers routinely test and "list" their
products for use with as many popular panels as they can.  You'd think that
Honeywell would want their panels listed for use with System Sensor for
obvious reasons, but each manufacturing division makes its own decisions about
testing and other costs.  Probably the guys at the "Ademco" division decided
to let the guys at System Sensor bear the cost.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics