Re: Help needed - Vista-20P sets to Fault every time I trip door sensor.

On Mar 8, 10:56=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger W wrote:
> > On Mar 8, 10:01 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Also check to see if you mounted the sensor upside down...I have done
> >> that a few times myself. If you open the transmitter, you will see the
> >> glass reed switch on the side. Ademco has marks on the outside of the
> >> transmitter for proper alignment. Sometimes the serial number label
> >> cover those alignment marks.
>
> >> Jim Rojas
>
> > If you install the transmitter upside down, does that mean that you
> > have to install the receiver upside down as well?
>
> > RW
>
> Only if you live in China, or any other country opposite the globe. To
> test this, you simply flush a toilet. If the water circles
> counterclockwise, then you must install your receiver upside down for
> proper alignment to the earth's gravitational field.
>
> Jim Rojas

Funny you should mention the toilet. I just tested the gravitational
field in my bowl just now and its working perfectly. I was able to
ascertain this when the turd dropped and splashed water all over my
butt. I hate when that happens.

RW