Re: Help needed - Vista-20P sets to Fault every time I trip door sensor.

Also check to see if you mounted the sensor upside down...I have done
that a few times myself. If you open the transmitter, you will see the
glass reed switch on the side. Ademco has marks on the outside of the
transmitter for proper alignment. Sometimes the serial number label
cover those alignment marks.

Jim Rojas