Re: Help needed - Vista-20P sets to Fault every time I trip door sensor.

Roger W wrote:
> On Mar 8, 10:01 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Also check to see if you mounted the sensor upside down...I have done
>> that a few times myself. If you open the transmitter, you will see the
>> glass reed switch on the side. Ademco has marks on the outside of the
>> transmitter for proper alignment. Sometimes the serial number label
>> cover those alignment marks.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>

> If you install the transmitter upside down, does that mean that you
> have to install the receiver upside down as well?
>
> RW

Only if you live in China, or any other country opposite the globe. To
test this, you simply flush a toilet. If the water circles
counterclockwise, then you must install your receiver upside down for
proper alignment to the earth's gravitational field.

Jim Rojas