Re: I So Hate Stupid People

On Jun 23, 12:25=A0am, "Bite Me" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim Rojas" <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Honkey wrote:
> >> I should have said that is why you charge pain in the ass people more.
> >> people that cause you to expend more time and effort should be charged
> >> more. =A0that is not discrimination. =A0that is business. =A0if you ha=
d to
> >> travel to another city for a job would you not charge more?
> >> that is because you have to expend more time and effort and you should=
 be
> >> compensated for your time and effort.
>
> > We all have customers like that. I personally spend as much time as nee=
ded
> > to make sure they are happy...and even then, you cannot please everyone=
.

> I thought I was doing that. =A0I just wish I had walked away sooner now.
>
> > Jim Rojas

RHC: Yup, I had one customer exactly like that. I'll go to the ends of
the earth to make people happy when it is possible; however, some
people are just like that. No matter what you do, they don't see
things from any "side" except their own. I eventually "survived" this
client although in his case it was the location of his motions. It
pushed my patience to the very snapping point; however, I finally made
him happy at great expense of time and energy, even going to far as to
mark his file in my filing cabinet with the usual system number, and
"customer from hell". Surprisingly, he has since sent me many other
people for alarms and subsequent personal interface with him has been
ok......

You just cant tell sometimes....but I think it pays to work it out....