Re: I So Hate Stupid People

On Jun 23, 8:17=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 12:25=A0am, "Bite Me" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "Jim Rojas" <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > We all have customers like that. I personally spend as much time as n=
eeded
> > > to make sure they are happy...and even then, you cannot please everyo=
ne.

> > I thought I was doing that. =A0I just wish I had walked away sooner now=
.

> > > Jim Rojas- Hide quoted text -

> Thats why I do not do residential.

RHC: Nick, I don't do commercial for a series of other different
reasons - constant change of staff resulting in no ongoing training
and endless false alarms; constant physical building change requiring
service; passlists not kept up to date; damage to systems by people or
machinery; inability to find anyone in authority to make any changes
needed; no one given control of the system therefore no decision
maker.....and so on......

Each market has it's own set of problems.......ya makes your choice
and ya lives by 'em......:))