Re: bassburglaralarms.com Rated F by BBB

"Steven Vaughan" <srv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Indeed. Food for thought next time you have an introspective moment, if
>>> ever. Karma is a bitch.
>> You figure that is why bass is in the situation  he is now?
>

> Not for me to decide. Robert's situation, like many other people's in the
> world, is an unfortunate one. Wishing ill on others seems to me to add too
> much negative energy to my existence. Wishing others well, regardless of
> any real or perceived past transgressions, is the logical thing for me to
> try to do. I don't always succeed, but I try.

like requesting someone to drop dead and hit their head on the way down?
a classic bassism

> None of us are perfect, and if we're all to be bullied by others for past
> mistakes, we're all going to be miserable, now aren't we? Lots of negative
> energy- and for what? To feed someone's pathetic, perceived need for
> revenge or retribution? To satiate someone's 'holier-than-thou'
> pathological persona?

yea, ol bass always had that holier than thou attitude.

> If there is anything to religion of any kind, or yin-yang, or Karma, or
> any 'balance of energy' theories, it seems to me that those with hate in
> their heart are playing with fire.

personally I do not think that is why bass is in situation he is in.  but
you are free to believe in what you wish.  has the tooth fairy visited you
recently?