Re: Newbie questions on alarms

> ...a person named Bill that most likely got something for nothing, didn't
> read the agreement, which industry wide contains the same easy to
> read and understandable language and now has a bitter taste toward
> the whole industry because he was held to the agreement he signed...

I have never been a customer of an alarm company. I did at one time work for
one of these big alarm companies though. I have also worked for small alarm
companies.

I have nothing against the small alarm companies or the technicians who are
all pretty much "good honest people". It is certain large companies who give
the shaft to their customers (as well as their employees). It is the "big
shots" who do this.

And this is not limited to the alarm industry. I've seen many large well
known greedy corporations stoop to unbelievably low levels to make an extra
buck. Totally dishonest and unethical in my opinion. They don't care!

Also I don't work for nor have any financial interest in any alarm
monitoring company. I would imagine that alarm monitoring companies which
have low rates would not need to do much advertising. I should think
business would seek them out!