Re: Newbie questions on alarms

On Jun 17, 8:17=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Crash Gordon wrote:
> > But, a true DIYer would actually make his own gun and ammo.
>
> He's got ya there, Jim!! =EF=BF=BD:-)

Welllllll ...  I don't know about that.

The guy didn't want to "make" his alarm panel.

But I've got an old "100" panel down in the basement that was made by
someone. It's got two relays, a keyswitch, powered by an old
Brightstar 6 volt battery and two 1 1/2 volt end of line cells and
it's all mounted on a wooden board. Annnnnd it still works.  Now
THAT's what I call ...... do it yourself!!!!!!!!!