Re: Napco system questions

<chasbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sl1h25dgkt5abf77ph13d3q9c63prkje85@xxxxxxxxxx
> There is an Altronix power supply adjacent to the panel.  Don't know
> exactly how it is used.

Considering most of this isn't powered afterall, it may not be part of the
system (the CO's may change that though).  Sprinklers, door bells, vacuum
system, etc.?

If it is, I would expect to have a wire from the power supply to each panel
(assuming the zones at that panel need power), supplying power to those
zones instead of the panel.

> Per the 96-zone printed list: Five zones of smoke and heat detectors;
> two sump pump zones, three motions; sixty-three windows; eight doors;
> eight CO detectors; seven spare zones.

That all makes sense right up until you mention 63 windows.  Actually, the 2
sump pumps and the 8 CO's seem a little much too.  I'm guessing this place
could be turned into a hotel if you really wanted to.

On second thought, 3 motions?  Must have been a cat farm in there.

- Chris