Re: I So Hate Stupid People

On Jun 23, 7:31=EF=BF=BDpm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=

wrote:
> I charge more if they wanna help or follow me around. I had one guy with
> garlic breath (in the morning!) hanging over my shoulder watching me work=
 on
> the panel...I was passing out holding my breath while he yakked away.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

Here's an idea if this should ever happen again and you have to go
back the next day ....

For dinner that night, bring in a good supply of Mexican food,
including a lot of beans.

Next day you'll find he wont be so anxious to follow you around.

That ought to hold him at bay for the rest of the job.

Of course .... you probably won't get any referrals out of him ....
but you WILL have a disSTINKt reputation.

But, come to think of it, this won't work if his sense of smell has
been desensitized due to the garlic ... in which case .... you'll have
to live with yourself .... or bring some Beano with you as a fallback.