Re: Napco system questions

<chasbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message...
> The Zone modules I assume are Napco's 8-zone units.  I have a copy of
> the zone list, which lists 96 zones, a few of which are spares.

What is this... the White House?  Unless by a "few spares" you mean 60, how
many zones could one possibly use for a house.  Really though, how big is
this place?

I would have a very close look at the system and make sure it'll work with
the new panel.  I'd especially be concerned about it's power requirements.
It would be ridiculous not to homerun everything in the house to the main
panel area.

Although I don't know what the limit is for either of these panels as far as
number of zones, I'm going to guess you've hit it or are getting close to
it.  You could also try panelguides.com if you don't have the Napco manuals.

I just hope the wiring in the panels is all neatly laid out for you.  Have
fun :)

- Chris