Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

mleuck wrote:

>Fingerprints on a murder weapon is hard evidence
>Your DNA on a dead body is hard evidence

We're not talking about murder, please stay focused.

>A copied text file or link to a web post isn't hard evidence, if you
>really want to examine bizarre thought processes start with your own

It is when we are talking about the authenticity of a Usenet post.  There
never will be DNA evidence, Mark.

>> Yeah.
>
>At least we agree on that

Somewhat, yes.  I just don't want to deviate from the matter at hand just yet.

So, tell me your theory as to how that message with your name and header
properties all over it showed up please....