Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

mleuck wrote:

>Maybe because it hasn't been proven with irrefutable evidence, I've
>dealt with several of the ITI version recessed sensors when they first
>came out so I doubt I'd ever ask someone else how well they work.

Okay then, what explanation do you have for the post in question?  Is it a
very well done forgery?

>You seem more than barely interested

I am more interested in the thought process a person like you has.  It's hard
to imagine someone blatantly lying & denying while faced with hard evidence.
It's mostly curiosity regarding the psychology behind your deception, not the
content of the lie itself.

>> Back in the day, if the target was 'you-know-who', this incident would be
>> tantamount to the Kennedy assassination/conspiracy.
>
>And if I recall you and Frank were at the head of the pack at that
>kind of stuff

Yeah.