Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

mleuck wrote:

>I don't know why you bother either, must be the booze

Again, I don't drink.

>> Maybe someone else will step in and prove me wrong, but we both know that's
>> not happening because I'm right.
>
>No it's not happening because nobody else is interested

Probably.  I'm barely interested myself.  I just thought it's amazing that you
continue to deny something that has been proven with irrefutable evidence.

Back in the day, if the target was 'you-know-who', this incident would be
tantamount to the Kennedy assassination/conspiracy.