Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

"mleuck" wrote...
> > Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?
>
> Doesn't everyone want door contacts with fancy antennas?

Somehow I doubt it would go over well with many people.

Many of my customers are unhappy about the size of the wireless contacts
from DSC, even the newer ones which are a little bit smaller than the last
version of them.

I haven't tried the new "vanishing" contacts yet, but they look like they'll
be more appealing.  On the other hand, they're from Secure Wireless (?), not
DSC.  The other Secure Wireless contacts I've used (small surface) don't
have as good of a range on them as the regular DSC stuff.

- Chris