Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

Lenser Technology Co., Ltd., is a professional manufactuer for
security products. Our manily products is about GSM house alarm
systems,auto-dial alarm systems,CCTV DVRs,IP cameras,security locks.
We assure our customers the most competitive price, the most timely
delivery,the best service.

Alarm systems:
 1. GSM home alarm systems: LS-GSM-I/ LS-GSM-II/ LS-GSM-III/ LS-GSM-
MMS
 2. Auto-dail alarm systems:   LS-800 /LS-801 /LS-802
 3. Alarm accessories: gas detectors, smoke detectors, emergency
button, PIR detectors, wireless flashing siren, wireless remote
control,power supply and so on.
Stand alone DVRs:
 4. MJPEG format: 4-channel DVR
 5. MPEG4 format: 4-channel DVR