Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

On Jun 24, 11:21=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >I don't know why you bother either, must be the booze
>
> Again, I don't drink.
>
> >> Maybe someone else will step in and prove me wrong, but we both know t=
hat's
> >> not happening because I'm right.
>
> >No it's not happening because nobody else is interested
>
> Probably. =A0I'm barely interested myself. =A0I just thought it's amazing=
 that you
> continue to deny something that has been proven with irrefutable evidence=
. =A0

Maybe because it hasn't been proven with irrefutable evidence, I've
dealt with several of the ITI version recessed sensors when they first
came out so I doubt I'd ever ask someone else how well they work.

You seem more than barely interested

> Back in the day, if the target was 'you-know-who', this incident would be
> tantamount to the Kennedy assassination/conspiracy.

And if I recall you and Frank were at the head of the pack at that
kind of stuff