For those of you with alarm storefronts

We're looking at moving our small alarm company into a fairly small retail
space downtown.  My concern is for the filing cabinets and laptop (with DLS
on it) though.  As much of a pain it would be to be broken into (nice target
afterall), it would be a huge disaster to have someone take off with our
files, many of which have codes and passwords in them.

As such, I'm curious as to what others here have setup for their offices.
Naturally we'll have an alarm in place and demo cameras recording (who cares
though).  We may also look into bars or shutters as well.  However, the
usual tactic is to steal a truck and then ram in into the building.  In this
case, we don't have to worry about the side walls (adjacent stores) or the
back wall (lousy access), but the front is a typical mix of aluminum-framed
full-height windows and a glass door.

Also, this place is basically one big room (1200 ish square feet), with no
interior walls.  I had thought of building a room for the filing cabinets as
an extra layer, but that doesn't seem like it'll happen.

Any suggestions would be great.

- Chris