Re: For those of you with alarm storefronts

No details revealed of course, but I went with a hardened inner room with
multiple layers of alarm, access, video, and multiple communication paths.

The digital solution might be best long term, but some things like
contracts, and security call list changes you want to keep those original
signatures.  I think if I went totally digital, I would still keep the
original paper files in storage somewhere secure.