Re: 3 garden invasions in 6 months

You will need the following:

1. Night vision goggles. (So you can see the guy coming before he sees you)
2. Lounge chair. (Might as well be comfortable while you wait)
3. Magazines, drinks, MP3 player. (This will help pass the time)
4. 5 gallon bucket. (In case you need to pee or worse)
5. Pitbull. (Make sure the pit is real mean)
6. Baseball bat. In case the pitbull turns out to be lame.
7. Cell phone. (So you can call 911 for an ambulance if the guy is still
alive)

Jim Rojas