Re: Call setup... does it have to go to a monitoring company?

Good job.

You forgot the part about the panel having the home phone line seized while
it is wasting time  talking to dead air, so wife can't dial 911 if she
needed to.

 Oh wait, maybe there is no line seizure, in which case the bad guy just
took the phone off the hook so it couldn't dial out.

--
**Crash Gordon**