Re: Call setup... does it have to go to a monitoring company?

On Feb 17, 11:43=EF=BF=BDpm, Dave <dave.har...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the response. =EF=BF=BDI'm ok with it not being able to
> "communicate" with me, so long as I can program the number myself.
> I'll know it's the alarm if I start getting silent calls from my house
> when we're out.
>

> Thanks again!
> Dave-

So you get a call from your home phone and you do what?

Call the police? Call the fire department?  Leave work and run home?
You're in Hawaii and you may or may not be awake and then you hop on a
plane and go home?  You call your neighbor who goes to your house and
gets hit with a baseball bat by some crack head?

That is .... if you're in an area where  your cell phone is working,
or you haven't left it in the car or at home, or you have it turned
off because you're in a meeting or you just plain don't hear it
ringing because your in a noisy area.

Boy oh boy! .......... now THAT's security at it's utmost.

And your concerned only about when your home. So what?  When the alarm
goes off and doesn't alert anyone else, you're going to do exactly
what?   Shoot it out with the bad guys?

Get your system monitored. You'll probably spend less on that than you
you'll spend on beer or ice cream in a years time.