Re: Call setup... does it have to go to a monitoring company?

You guys have convinced ME!  When I get my new system installed, I am
sure planning on getting it monitored.  It's only 8.95/mo if I pay for
it yearly.  And that's WAY better than Brinx, who was charging me
30.26/mo for monitoring, PLUS the tax they charge once a year.
I hope you can convince him too....  My .02