Re: 3 garden invasions in 6 months

Jim Rojas wrote:

>Excellent point. I like the guys that use state & national forests to
>grow their stash...one would think they would be smart enough to
>cultivate it before fall. The fire rangers get real suspicious when they
>see a patch of forest that is lush and green, when everything else is
>brown, yellow or red that time of year... real life TV. It was on one of
>the busted on tape shows...1600 pounds up in smoke man! Cheech & Chong
>would have cried the blues at that sight... ;)

Ya know, this whole criminalization of weed is ridiculous.  Mexico's
government is a cunt-hair from imploding due to the violence associated with
getting weed from there to here.  At the same time our jails and prisons are
filled with petty "criminals" sentenced for possession/sales of a plant that
grows wild.

--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5