Re: 3 garden invasions in 6 months

Excellent point. I like the guys that use state & national forests to
grow their stash...one would think they would be smart enough to
cultivate it before fall. The fire rangers get real suspicious when they
see a patch of forest that is lush and green, when everything else is
brown, yellow or red that time of year... real life TV. It was on one of
the busted on tape shows...1600 pounds up in smoke man! Cheech & Chong
would have cried the blues at that sight... ;)

Jim Rojas