Re: gone independent, need sources

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message >> Modern wireless is
great,

> hardware recommendations (including sources/distributors) certianly
> appreciated.
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Nathan In Montana
> http://CarryGuide.com
> http://BighornTactical.com

Nathan,

You have been given sources/distributors but you are not
satisfied................................

Please Google these    ADI
                                  Tri-Ed
                                  Eastern Distribution
                                  Alarmax
                                  First Action

and get phone numbers and start making calls, set up your dealer account,
ask for terms or use a credit card.

As for equipment please Google these    GE Security Networx  (ITI)
                                                             Ademco
                                                             DSC
                                                             Napco

Ask whatever distributor that is favorable to you what product they carry
and get hold of the mfg rep.  Find out what works for your project, quote a
price to your builder/friend (don't forget to add in profit).  Get a
signature on a contract and 50% down, buy the equipment, learn how to
install, program, set up and test.  Collect your balance due and get on to
the next job.

How difficult could it all be??

Now if you would like me to design the system layout, spec out the
equipment, order the equipment, have it drop shipped to you on site, I will
need to have conversation with your builder/friend to get him to provide me
with drawings of the buildings and what security level he is looking to pay
for or would desire.  I will then provide you with a cost of equipment and
my services that must be paid in full before delivery of equipment.

If you pay by check there will be a 15 day waiting period.  However, if you
make payment to my PayPal account the equipment will be enroute to you with
in 48 hours.  Please let me know how  you want to proceed.

BTW if you would to hire me for my services please be advised I will not be
available for technical support.  That is why the manufactures have a Tech
Support Dept.

I wish you all the luck in your new adventure, and hope all goes well and
profitable for you.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

Les