gone independent, need sources

hello,
some of you may remember me as a brinks home security dealer.  without going
on an anti-brinks tirade, ill just say that i left the brinks program (prior
to the name change) when their business structure no longer matched my own.

my focus is primarily on physical security, but i do not want to get out of
electronic security all-together.  i am seeking a real online distributor
from which to obtain quality alarm components.  all i have found online i
can find cheaper on ebay and would prefer an actual distributor with a good
reputation and fair pricing.

in addition, despite the simplicity for various reasons i have always
avoided wireless systems. i have an opportunity to install 25 all wireless
systems for a local builder.  specs call for a controller, keypad,
door/window sensors, motion detectors, and glass break detectors in all
downstairs rooms.  i need recommendations on available brands/types, the
benefits/limitations of each, and a source from which to order them.  also,
are there still wireless components that plug into 115v outlets?

thanks much.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://CarryGuide.com