Re: gone independent, need sources

On Dec 27, 12:15=A0am, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Dec 26, 10:29 pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 26, 9:02 pm, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > are there still wireless components that plug into 115v outlets?
>
> > Is this a serious question?
> > yup he's a Brinks guy!
>
> before you continue to make an ignorant ass of yourself, perhaps you shou=
ld
> do a little research on older alarm technology.
>
> Nathan In Montanahttp://CarryGuide.comhttp://BighornTactical.com

It's not that I question the existence of this equipment, it's the
fact that it never was, and never will be, something to be considered
actual "security" equipment.

>i have an opportunity to install 25 all wireless
>systems for a local builder.  specs call for a controller, keypad,
>door/window sensors, motion detectors, and glass break detectors in all
>downstairs rooms.  i need recommendations on available brands/types, the
>benefits/limitations of each, and a source from which to order them.  also=
,
>are there still wireless components that plug into 115v outlets?

I think you would be doing yourself, and especially your potential
client, a great disservice by accepting this type of work until you
have gained some experience in the field. You might want to consider a
tech position with a security company that utilizes modern wireless
equipment in order to learn the ropes. I am not trying to be rude,
it's just a suggestion, but your question itself shows an general lack
of knowledge in the area of wireless technology.

 Seriously, to ask for a information on what is available, and details
about wireless equipment, so you can secure a bid for 25 systems using
equipment you are unfamiliar with? This has the makings of a bad
situation written all over it.

I would hope you would take what I have written as genuine advice from
someone who has seen the results of such  undertakings, and not just
someone trying to "flame" you. Accepting a 25 system job using
equipment you are not familiar with is NOT getting your new venture
off on the right foot. Sorry.