Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

alarman wrote:
  you're being clever

thank u

> There is a constitutional right to be free of unreasonable search and
> seizure.

nothing unreasonable about reading text messages of criminals.

> Well, in my case, it's because it's none of the government's business. And
> without a warrant based on probable cause, signed by a judge, they have no
> right. Back to school for you, or are you one of those canadian schmucks who
> has laid down and spread your legs for the government?

if you think u have privacy in your electronic communications you are
just being naive. besides if it comes down to stopping San Fran from
being blown up by a nuke or reading bass text messages I .... oh never mind.