Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

"alarman" wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>> they can look at all the text messages of mine they want to look at.
>> since I'm not doing anything illegal, why would I care?
>
> It's that attitude that has led to the gradual erosion of our rights under
> the constitution.

Correction: It's that attitude that has led to the gradual erosion of our
constitutional right under the Bush administration.  A few regular ASA posters
support what Bush is doing because they foolishly believe he's trying to fight
terrorists.  In fact, he and his cronies are in it for power and money and
nothing else.  Meanwhile this administration has done absolutely nothing of
value to protect our nation.  Instead, they have done everything possible to
enrage these nut-cases.  When Al Qaida or some other bunch of loonies finally
does get their hands on a nuclear bomb and sets it off in one of our ports,
people like that will march us into a dictatorship and think they've done a
good thing.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass