Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

Joe wrote:
> There is no constitutional right to break the law.

What an idiotic statement that is. Do you think you're being clever?

There is a constitutional right to be free of unreasonable search and
seizure.

>can we see who is doing illegal stuff.  alarman and Bass don't want uncle
>sam to know
> what they are texting.  wonder why?

Well, in my case, it's because it's none of the government's business. And
without a warrant based on probable cause, signed by a judge, they have no
right. Back to school for you, or are you one of those canadian schmucks who
has laid down and spread your legs for the government?
--
js

The voices in my head told me to clean my guns today.