Re: Battery Load Testing

Joe wrote:

>So I'm cautious, sue me.  As for the liar part, well I'll just let that
>go as the rantings of a tired old bitter installer wannabe.

Nothing wrong with tinyurl.com, it just is sometimes used to hide bad sites.
Enable the preview and you can see the destination site before launching it.

McAfee Siteadvisor:
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/tinyurl.com

As to what "Rick Evans" wrote

 > > http://preview.tinyurl.com/6nr6xq

and a subsequent reply from an unknown poster (would have been nice if you
didn't snip the message ID)

"Rick
  zone alarm is reporting that as a spy site...  do you have the full link?"

The link redirects to:
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/22/weak-economy-boosts-sales-of-picture-tube-tvs/index.html?ref=technology
(safe too)

There was nothing wrong with Basshole's link, it redirected to:
http://books.google.com/books?id=kZEz-ogMXGwC&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=alarm+battery+load+testing&source=web&ots=Lb8SjIt_Bf&sig=acqK_pRkbRErl83aa34cv7aDhqo&hl=en#PPP1,M1
http://books.google.com/books?id=kZEz-ogMXGwC  (without search terms)

ZoneAlarm is stupid, too much "Chicken Little" and "Boy that Cried Wolf" to be
effective.

--
It takes a big man to cry,
but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org